CAMPING EXTRAS - HIRE ITEMS
- 5m Bell TentThe tent will be pre-pitched at your allocated pitch or within your group booking allocation of pitches: £70/night
- Bunting, Lights and Sheepskin RugsAdd a sparkle to your tent with lights, authentic sheep skin rugs and fab bunting to get you in the mood for a fun filled camping trip: £10/night
- BeddingSleep in luxury with Bundle Beds at Embers. It will make your overnight more pleasurable with a pillow, duvet and and comfortable self-inflating mattress: £10/night
- Ice Box CoolerThe 94L Coleman Xtreme cooler will keep your food cold for the weekend with Polyurethane insulation, pre-packed with 4kgs of pre-packed for each night of hire: £15/night with a minimum
- Campsite ShopWe stock drinks, delicious gourmet ice-cream, snacks, tea and coffee and camping essentials such as batteries, sleeping mats and lights
- Pizza & BreakfastIndulge in our delicious freshly made pizzas made in wood-fired ovens at Embers Camping - the best way to start your weekend! Treat yourself to a Pepperoni, Napolitano or a Margarita - the pizzas need to be pre-ordered before your arrival. We also make bacon sandwiches, burgers and other breakfast items for customers on site : Pizzas from £7 and Bacon Rolls £3
We charge the following for tent camping with use of top-rate oak framed facilities, your own personal firebasket and parking all-inclusive. We have a 2-night minimum over a weekend:
Embers Polesden Lacey, near Dorking, Surrey Hills, Surrey
We are now offering camping at the stunning National Trust Polesden Lacey Estate in Surrey. Your stay includes free parking and complimentary access to the National Trust House, Gardens and 1,400 open grassland and woodland whilst camping with us.
- £23.50 per adult per night (incl. access to the House and Gardens)
- £8.50 per child (aged 4yrs+) per night. Children 3yrs or younger are free.
If you are a National Trust member, you'll receive a complimentary bag of wood worth £6.50 per family on arrival at the campsite.
Embers Bentley, Lewes, South Downs National Park, Sussex
- £19.50 per adult per night
- £8.50 per child (4yrs+) per night. Children 3yrs or younger are free.
OAK WASHROOM FACILITIES
At Embers, we take the greatest care to ensure you have all the necessary home comforts during your stay. We have purpose built washroom facilities with under-floor heating, piping hot shower cubicles with enough space for a family shower and rustic outside basins to wash the camping dishes. Our washrooms are built with Oak frames, clad in wood offering a rustic, countryside feel to make your camping experience as authentic as possible.
Get In Touch
Please get in touch via email at email@example.com or call the main office number on 01635 200 330 where we’ll be more than happy to help you with your requirements.