We charge the following for tent camping with use of facilities, your own personal firepit and parking all inclusive. We have a 2 night minimum over a weekend:
Embers Polesden Lacey, near Dorking, Surrey Hills, Surrey - We are now offering camping at the stunning National Trust Polesden Lacey Estate in Surrey. Your stay includes complimentary access to the National Trust House, Gardens and 1,400 open grassland and woodland whilst camping with us.
- £23.50 per adult per night (incl. access to the House and Gardens)
- £8.50 per child (aged 4yrs+) per night. Children 3yrs or younger are free.
If you are a National Trust member, you'll receive a complimentary bag of wood worth £6 per family on arrival at the campsite.
Embers Bentley, Lewes, South Downs National Park, Sussex
- £19.50 per adult per night
- £8.50 per child (4yrs+) per night. Children 3yrs or younger are free.
Bell Tent Hire - All Sites
Hire our new 5m Bell tents that sleep upto 6 persons for £70 per night. Our staff pitch the tent and take it down for you - if you have made a group booking, the tent will be pre-pitched in your allocated area.
- £70 per tent per night
Bundle Bed Hire - All Sites
Hire a luxury camp bed for your stay. It will make your stay more pleasureable and easy to set up - it comes with a pillow, duvet and comfortable self inflating mattress. Happy Camping!
- £10 per Bundle Bed per night
Other Camping Options - All Sites
Hire rugs, fairy lights, bunting to sparkle up your experience. Or maybe a ice cooler box to keep your food cold during your camping stay. You may even want to be an expert BBQ-er for the weekend - we have a premium BBQ set that comes with yummy gourmet spices and sauces.
- £10 per night for the Bunting, Fairy lights and Rugs
- £15 per night for a high performance 94L Ice Coooler Box